Dr. Gabriel H. Patino offers the Obagi® skin care system in Oakland, Berkeley, and surrounding areas of California.
For more information on our practice, view our Facebook Page
What Is Obagi®?
Obagi® is an advanced skin care system that treats patients of all ages with all skin types. If you are a patient looking for help with skin rejuvenation, acne, rosacea, wrinkles, age spots, and more, Obagi® can help you.
What Types of Products Does Obagi® Offer?
Regardless of your skin care concern, there is an Obagi® product right for you. Obagi® products are top-of-the-line skin care treatments and must be purchased from an authentic Obagi® seller.
Obagi® offers the following skin care product lines:
- Obagi® Nu-Derm™ System: For patients wishing to improve cellular skin function, minimize signs of aging, and reduce photodamage
- Obagi® Professional-C Serums™: For patients wishing for maximum antioxidant protection, to prevent future damage and achieve brighter, softer skin
- Obagi® ELASTIderm™ Eye Treatment: For patients wishing to restore elasticity, reduce wrinkles, and tighten and smooth the skin around the eye
- Obagi-C® Rx™: For patients wishing to minimize future damage, improve the appearance of hyperpigmentation, and accelerate skin turnover
- Obagi® ELASTIderm™: For patients wishing to revitalize chest and neck skin, create a radiant glow, and reduce age spots
- Obagi® CLENZIderm™: For patients wishing to clear acne fast and prevent future breakouts
How Much Does Obagi® Cost in Oakland?
Pricing for Obagi® will vary depending on each patient’s cosmetic needs. Our staff will discuss all of your pricing and financing options during your initial cosmetic consultation. View our patient financing page for further details.
Additional Skin Rejuvenation Treatments
At The Cosmetic Surgical Center of El Cerrito, we specialize in surgical and non-surgical cosmetic surgery, skin rejuvenation, and hair restoration to achieve youthful and natural results for the residents of Oakland, Berkeley, and surrounding areas of California. Contact us today for a FREE initial consultation.